About Literacy Nimbus
Literacy Nimbus is a software solution designed to make running literacy nonprofits easier.
Literacy Nimbus is designed for educational service providers including adult & family literacy, ESL, High-School Equivalency, after-school/beyond-school programs, & more. Streamline program scheduling, enrollment, attendance, assessments, and reporting.
Organizations that provide educational services need the ability to schedule programs, manage registrations & enrollments, take attendance, and track assessments. Then after delivering their programs, the educational service provider needs to be able to report on their services and their students' progress. This is where Literacy Nimbus comes in. With Literacy Nimbus, educational service providers have tools to manage their programs built on the power of the Salesforce platform.
Literacy Nimbus includes:
- Program Templates / Program Catalog
- Program & Session Scheduling with Holiday Management
- Instructor and Student Enrollment
- Easy Web-Page based Attendance taking
- Instructional & Non-instructional hours tracking
- Assessment tracking
- Hours tracking until next scheduled Assessment
- Reporting by Program Year, Program Quarter, and Custom Terms
- Dashboards for Student & Program Management
Literacy Nimbus is designed to play nicely with Salesforce.org's NPSP and with the Lightning or Classic Experience. Want to try it out (in a Sandbox first, of course!)?
This solution is managed by
Literacy Nimbus Office Hours
Join our weekly, web-based Literacy Nimbus support calls designed to help you maximize everything Literacy Nimbus offers your organization!